Here is the College Pro week in review including the top stories we enjoyed this week.
“Marketers who take advantage of the Internet’s unique capabilities have the potential to build increasingly engaged customer communities. Here’s a look at three major trends.”
2. Develop a Customer Service Manifesto
- Seven tips to turn your customer service into a memorable experience.
“Many small businesses struggle to compete against bigger, more visible, and better-resourced companies, but it’s even tougher to survive when what you sell is basically a commodity. That’s why I’m so impressed with the scrappy independent booksellers who have wholeheartedly embraced the philosophy that it’s not the “what” of business that really matters but the “how.”
4. Former College Pro Franchisee Shares his Entrepreneurial Experience
- From rookie of the year to manager of the year, Gordon Gibson bares all in his story of entrepreneurship
-Now that it’s officially December, let’s have a look at some of the best gift ideas for young entrepreneurs!!
Incoming search terms:
- cooler painting tips
- cooler painting ideas
- COLLEGE PRO WATER COOLER
- college pro watercooler
- water cooler college pro
- college cooler paint ideas
- watercooler collegepro
- college pro painters water cooler
- watercooler college pro
- paint college cooler